View Profile Krinkels

All 50 Game Reviews

15 w/ Responses

it's... it's perfect, exactly what I always wanted. Thank you.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

true gamer

Fun little shoot'em up but hot damn that ending! haha

io3creations responds:

If *THE* Krinkels likes the game, then I'm satisfied. :)

Yeah, I had to add something "emotional" at the end. :D

Certainly a lot of fun. Really got a kick out of the driving parts once I got a hang of the drifting.

Sushin00 responds:

That's good! In retrospect I wish I had taught drifting like at all cause that's what makes driving interesting in this game.

Hot damn that was hard. I like how clicking wildly only got me so far, and I actually had to start thinking of what I was doing. This kind of game is refreshing. Excellent freaking work, man, as usual!

This game beat me up and stole my lunch money.

And I kind of liked it.

Unparalleled realism. Game of the century.

So beautiful I cried. This is wonderful.

Loved the cutscenes. They didn't push the narrative in a forceful way, that's easily my favorite part about this. By the time you get a bit tired of the shooting a welcomed and entertaining cutscene rolls along, and when it's made it's point you're back in the cockpit. Very awesome storytelling. Everyone involved really did an excellent job here, this is beautiful.

That ship's got a steep learning curve but once you get it down you feel awesome.

Caught under review!

Flash GOTY. Much larger than anticipated, holy shit. This is a labor of love, and it shows.

YOU HAVE BEEN FONDLED

Just the line I'd expect from goty material. Thank you for making this. I love it.

Matt "Krinkels" Jolly